Rupeksa JSC Hereby expresses commitment to quality, safety and environmental protection and endeavors to provide services and conduct all the company activities in compliance with appropriate National and International rules and regulations, Industry Guidelines including codes, and standards recommended by IMO, Flag Administrations, Classification Societies, and other Maritime Industry Organizations.
To provide quality assured crew manning services and supply its clients with capable and experienced seagoing personnel that is:
- Qualified with all required watch keeping certificates endorsed in accordance with the requirements of National and International Manning laws and conventions and of International Convention on Standards of Training , Certification and Watch keeping for Seafarers 1978, as amended in 1995;
- medically fit for serving on board;
- sufficiently trained and experienced to operate vessels assigned;
- proficient in English to be able to carry-out their duties;
And that Seagoing Personnel is capable of:
- operating the ship safely and efficiently;
- avoiding injuries to personnel and loss of life;
- protecting the environment;
- complying with all applicable National and International rules and requirements;
Thus introducing seafarers with International maritime labor market and contributing to their familiarization and implementation of western standards of ship up keeping and maintenance.